Our Terms and Conditions:
Whilst we encourage our users to use this web site to its full advantage, we have set certain terms and conditions of use that we require our members and any users to adhere and agree to. By becoming a member and/or viewing/using this web site, you agree to our terms and conditions set out below, which takes effect immediately on your first use of this website.
Acceptance of Terms
Modifications to this Agreement
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify, change or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.which will become immediately effective once posted. If we do so, we will post notice of the change on our website and you will have been deemed to have accepted such changes. These current terms & conditions are effective as of 1st December 2014.
Access to the Service:
Third Party Content, Sites, and Services
The 1in50 website and it’s Content(s) available through the Service may contain links, features and functionalities that may provide you with a link or access to Third Party Content which will be completely independent of 1in50 . This may include servers, directories, websites, information, systems, networks, applications, databases, programmes, software and/or services and the internet as a whole. (see also Content)
Should you interact with individuals and / or organizations found either on or through the Service, which also includes any payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, these will be solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. Before entering into any transaction or correspondence, we strongly recommend that you make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction/correspondence with any of these third parties.
You agree that 1in50 is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. You understand that should there be a dispute between users/participants on this site or with any third party, 1in50 is under no obligation to become involved.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users/third parties, you hereby release 1in50, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
No Spam Policy
You agree and understand that sending unsolicited advertisements and emails to 1in50 email addresses, is expressly prohibited by these Terms.
Buying from Our Shop
If you should buy any item(s) through 1in50, by confirming your order through our checkout page or by giving us verbal confirmation, you confirm and agree to the following conditions.
1. Any “special offers” or “promotional” items will only apply for the period stated for such a promotion or offer.
2. Our prices are subject to change at anytime.
3. Any applicable delivery charges will be added at the checkout stage, unless otherwise advised.
4. Whilst we will always do our best to ensure that all prices and descriptions on the 1in50 website are correct, we are not responsible for any errors that might occur. If for any reason we discover any such error before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and will give you the option of resubmitting your order at the correct price or of cancelling the order.
5. The price of all goods and services may sometimes not be inclusive of any VAT and taxes unless otherwise advised.
6. All of our goods and services are subject to their availability.
7. Any services, goods or information displayed on the 1in50 website should not be regarded as an invitation, solicitation, offer, recommendation or advice to buy a product or service from the 1in50 website.
8. Should you receive any order confirmation, any email, or any other electronic acknowledgement by 1in50 of receipt of any order placed by you, this does not constitute any legal acceptance by 1in50 of any order placed. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between 1in50 and you will be made once your order has been dispatched to you. The completion of the contract between 1in50 and you will also not take place if we have informed you that we do not accept your order or if you have cancelled your order.
9. When your order is being processed, any information you have provided will be subjected to the applicable fraud prevention and credit checks. This may involve the transfer of your information to other third parties/or countries outside of the EEA.
10. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your ordered goods, you are entitled to withdraw from this contract within 7 working days of delivery of the item(s), provided that the goods are in a “as new” condition. Should you wish to withdraw and return any goods, you must do so within this 7 day period. We reserve the right to reimbursement of the costs of delivery of these goods where they are returned for no cause as set out above. Please be aware that 1in50 does not contribute towards the cost of returning any goods to us and will only do so under exceptional circumstances.
12. We regularly review our pricing and item descriptions on the 1in50 website and will always do our best to see that it is correct (subject to clause 4) but other than those statements, please do not rely on any other statements or descriptions of any goods. Should you have any questions about any item or service please contact us in the first instance. Also we have expressly given you certain rights on this website, which are in addition to those rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
13. 1in50 ’s liability for any injury (other than Death or personal injury), any loss or damage in particular any consequential loss, arising from the use of any item(s) or goods purchased or from the transaction itself are hereby excluded. Should there be any injury, any damage or any loss arising from any negligence by 1in50 or any of it’s agents, any such loss will be limited to a refund of any item(s) or goods purchased including any paid delivery charges. (See also “Limitations of liabilities” & “Indemnity”)
14. 1in50 will take all reasonable care to protect the confidentiality of any credit/debit card details used, 1in50 cannot be held responsible or liable if through no fault of it’s own that these details are intercepted and then used by any third parties.
15. These terms & conditions only apply to any goods or item(s) purchased online.
16. We do not hold, store, or keep any users financial information.
Limitations of Service
You understand and acknowledge that 1in50 may establish certain limits concerning the use of the Service. This will include the frequency to which you have access to the service, the maximum number of days that any Content will be stored/retained by the Service, The maximum size and number of postings, listings, email messages or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the service. You understand and agree that 1in50 does not have any responsibility or liability for any failure to store or any deletion of any Content either transmitted or maintained by the service. You understand and agree that 1in50 reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that 1in50 shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Please be aware that by posting any video, music, sound(s), Lyrics, photo(s), image(s), any files, any text, any message(s), any postings or any other material(s) (“Content”), that you understand and have confirmed that you are the copyright owner and own all rights to such “Content” or that you have permission from the copyright holder to use any copyrighted material and release 1in50 from any subsequent action relating to a breach in copyright. Copyright infringement If for any reason you believe that a copyright infringement has occured, or your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify 1in50 in the first instance with the following details:
1. Give us enough details so as to locate the material on our web site that you claim is infringing copyright.
2. Send us a statement by you that declares under perjury that in your good faith belief, the said material Is/was not authorised by the copyright owner (ie: yourself)
3. Send us a statement that declares under perjury that: a). the above information given in your Notice is accurate, and b:) that you yourself are the owner of the copyright involved or that you have authorisation to use it on behalf of the owner or have acted under the owners authorisation.
4) Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
5) Your physical or electronic signature.
Once the above has been received, 1in50 will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to investigation (which may include the provision of proof of copyright) and appropriate procedures outlined in the Copyright Act, 1in50 reserves the right to remove any material should copyright infringement be proved. If proof can not be given, 1in50 reserves the right to use it’s discretion as to whether the said material will be removed or not.
Termination of Service
You agree that if 1in50 should find or believe that you have not acted within the spirit of the Terms and Conditions or have breached any condition(s) of use, we will at our discretion (but are not obliged) to suspend or delete your account, block your IP address and/or email, restrict or terminate all access to the Service (either in part or whole), delete, remove any Content within the Service without any notice and without limitation. You also agree that 1in50 will not be liable either to/and or for any third party due to the termination of your access to the Service and that unless otherwise advised by 1in50 in writing, you will cease from and make no further attempt to use the Service after termination.
The maximum laws of Copyright are extended to the Service and also as permitted by International Treaties. All Content that is displayed through or on the Service is covered under international conventions and copyright laws as a collective work(s) and/or as a compilation of work(s) You agree that unless written permission is given by 1in50, that you shall not modify, reproduce, copy, create derivative work(s), copy any part or portion of the site to any other server or location with the intention of reproduction or redistribution. You also agree that you may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or attempt to in any way discover the source code or any part(s) thereof that is contained in the Service and also agreeing not to reproduce, sell, copy for either commercial or non commercial purposes any part(s) of the Service.
Although 1in50 does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to 1in50 an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant 1in50 all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service by any party for any purpose.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that by using and/or viewing the 1in50 web site and it’s Service that you do so entirely at your own risk and it is provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis. 1in50 will give no warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied including but without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and that non infringement of propriety rights are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. 1in50 will disclaim to the fullest extent of the law, any warranties for the reliability, security, accuracy, timelines, and the performance of the 1in50 web site(s) and it’s Service. 1in50 will also disclaim to the fullest extent of the law any warranties for other services or goods received through or advertised on the 1in50 web site(s) or Service, or accessed by or through any links on the 1in50 web site. 1in50 will also disclaim to the fullest extent of the law any warranties for any viruses or any other harmful components in connection with the 1in50 web site and/or Service. There are certain jurisdictions where the disclaimer of implied warranties are not permitted. In such cases, some of these limitations may not apply in so far as they relate to implied warranties.
Limitations of Liabilities
Violation of Terms and Conditions
If you should find that the Terms and Conditions have been breached in any way, please report this to us by emailing us the relevant details with as much information as possible. You understand and agree that any damages arising from a breach of our conditions is extremely difficult to quantify but that if it becomes necessary to pursue legal action In relation to any damage(s) made by you to the Service or 1in50, any immediate or future costs will be met by you. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Disputes If for any reason you should have a dispute with one or more of our users, you agree and confirm that you release 1in50 , our directors, members, officers, agents, any subsidiary, joint venture(s), employees from any demands, damages (actual and/or consequential) of every kind and nature either known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.(see also “Indemnity”) Complaints In the unlikely event that you wish to complain about 1in50 in any way, please email us in the first instance with the subject heading as “Complaint” through our Contact Us link or write to our business address. Please give all relevant details so that we may investigate fully. We take any complaint very seriously and will investigate fully any issues raised and will get back to you with our findings as soon as is possible
Please giveall relevant details so that we may investigate fully. We take any complaint very seriously and will investigate fully any issues raised and will get back you with our finsings as soon as possible.